Friday 20 July 2018

sisters & bitches..


completely up to you who are the sisters..and who are the bitches... :D

soo.. starry has been my sis for years now... not by blood but by a soul connection.. years ago my two RL sisters stopped talking to me.. no fault of mine.. they were steered wrongly by a manipulative arsehole of a man who knew he couldn't control me, so started a rift.. happily my youngest sister will be divorcing him in the coming months.. and my relationship with my RL sisters is mended... however during a time when I could have felt like I had no one.. i had star.. she is a rock.. she forgives me when i fuck up, and i do.. i love her so much.. and sincerely regard her as my sister.. and a fellow bitch!!.. love you sis.. ♥♥

Mesh Body – Lara by Maitreya
Mesh Head – May by LeLutka
Skin – [Glam Affair] Amara Applier [ Lelutka ]  
Eyebrows - Glam Affair - Lelutka Brows - Set 004
Hair - tram  H0531
Bikini- - Safira - Stesha - July  PocketGacha

Pose: Luane's World : :LW: Poses - Surf selfie couple

Decor:
JIAN Splashy Spaniels 15. Eng Black Swimmer
JIAN Splashy Spaniels 16. Liver Swimmer


Will link starry's credits soon...

0 yorum:

Post a Comment