Friday 20 July 2018

Annie...


Loving this new release by Annie at Just Because.. this dress reminds me so much of my mum, not so much now.. but my mum had me when she was 21, my parents were young, broke, Dad was studying, working 2 jobs, and mum was raising me.. I was planned, but money was tight.. she made all her own clothes.. and she made lots of shift dresses.. for winter and summer.. just like this one. my mum has been the biggest hero in my life.. never a victim, always a survivor.. and always for family.. I have named this blog post Annie, as it is the highest compliment I can give anyone.. to associcate them with my mum.. Annie is one of the kindest souls on SL.. and RL.. well i don't know her in RL.. but when we talk, when time allows, it is about family.. our loves.. and our happy.. so Annie.. this is for you.. ♥

Mesh Body – Lara by Maitreya
Mesh Head – May by LeLutka
Skin – [Glam Affair] Amara Applier [ Lelutka ]  
Eyebrows - Glam Affair - Lelutka Brows - Set 004
Hair – Shimmer days by Magika
Dress - JustBECAUSE Leanne Dress (sheer)
Shoes -[Gos] Lady G Pumps 

Decor:
[Ds] Garden Cart - PG Single Sitter  v1.0

O.M.E.N - Spring Daisies Truck - (PG Poses)

Dahlia- Cora's  Summer Champagne - Glass Rose' - Rez
Dahlia - Cora's  Summer Champagne - Blackberries - Copper

All flowers by {what next}


0 yorum:

Post a Comment