Saturday 3 March 2018

for my family & friends..


this post is dedicated to my friends... those that love me.. support me.. encourage and teach me.. those that stand by me.. and to those that have let me into their lives.. to inspire and motivate them in turn.. for me.. a kitchen is a place of laughter, unity, conversation.. a place for family & friends...  ♥

Decor:
:Cheeky Pea :CP: Cape Point Kitchen - Available at Fameshed
:CP: Cape Point Kitchen Base
:CP: Cape Point Kitchen Cabinet Chalkboard
:CP: Cape Point Kitchen Small Cabinet w/Mugs
:CP: Cape Point Kitchen Small Cabinet
:CP: Cape Point Kitchen Refrigerator Unit
:CP: Cape Point Kitchen Cabinet Extractor

dust bunny . at home baking  - Available at Fameshed
dust bunny . at home baking . cake tin
dust bunny . at home baking . bag of sugar
dust bunny . at home baking . cutting lemons
dust bunny . at home baking . frosting bowl
dust bunny . at home baking . lemon plant
dust bunny . at home baking . butter
dust bunny . at home baking . all items
dust bunny . at home baking . lemon cake

Scarlet Creative Sunday Table (complete set)

Apple Fall Rolling Pins Assorted
Apple Fall Pan Rack
Apple Fall Copper Pan Stack
Apple Fall Copper Mixer
Apple Fall Stoneware Vessels
Apple Fall Ceramic Bowls
Apple Fall Rural Farmhouse RARE


Jian Scruffy Shepherds 14. Sleepy Adult
:CP: Modern Farmhouse Neatly Stacked Dishes
:CP: Country Home Console 
knick knacks 2 lace curtain - flying
-tres blah- Hodgepodge - Dirty Dishes 1



0 yorum:

Post a Comment