Thursday 17 November 2016

just.. tired


i have been so tired lately.. exhausted by 8pm, which is not like me at all.. but a few month back i hurt my arm and it is not getting better, i don't remember how i hurt it, but it is the side i sleep on, so i am realising i am not sleeping very well due to the pain in my arm.. time to get it looked at.. ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok.. so enough about me and my woes... Cynful have two great releases out, one at the Ultra Event, and the other a mainstore release.... all info below...

I’m wearing: 
Mesh Body – Lara by Maitreya
Mesh Head – Trinity by LAQ
Skin – Petra by Glam Affair – LAQ appliers
Eyes – Sovereign eyes (dune) by IKON
Ears – Shiny ears by ^^Swallow^^
Hands & Feet – Elegant hands & Feet Deluxe by Slink
Hair –  Marion by MINA
Top Exposed by [Cynful]  (available at Ultra)
Pants –  Anyday Skinny Jeans by [Cynful]
Necklace - **RE** Envy Tags by RealEvil Ind
Collar - by Cae

0 yorum:

Post a Comment