Wednesday 23 November 2016

calmness in my dark...


i have been agitated for days.. edgy.. anxiety trying to take over.. i feel the weight in my chest.. and it is bugging the hell out of me.. i am so happy at the moment.. i feel worthwhile, someone i barely know reminding me the other day which gave me a good kick, my sl is feeling amazing.. at peace.. yet these stupid emotions have been trying to push through.. tonight i had some special time.. and i feel all wonderfully calm again.. i know i should get there on my own... but sometimes an external influence keeps the demons at bay.. tonight i will sleep well... ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this post is of new releases from Just Because and Reign... check out all the info below..

I’m wearing: 
Mesh Body – Lara by Maitreya
Mesh Head – Trinity by LAQ
Skin – Petra by Glam Affair – LAQ appliers
Eyes – Sovereign eyes (dune) by IKON
Ears – Shiny ears by ^^Swallow^^
Hands & Feet – Elegant hands & Feet Deluxe by Slink
Hair – Vanessa by [KoKoLoReS]
Top -   Aubrey Shirt by  *JustBecause*
Pants -  Leather Skinny Pants by Maitreya
Boots - Amelia Fringed Booties by REIGN (Available at N21)

0 yorum:

Post a Comment