Wednesday 12 July 2017

morning shower...


i feel completely blessed this week.. i have amazing friends that make me smile and laugh.. a few people i barely know.. but admire have been so generous this week.. i just feel my skin humming and my heart full.. it is my birthday on the 16th.. and i am excited to have such a 'me' day!!!.. take care of each other.. it is appreciated more than you know.. ♥

i’m wearing: 
Mesh Body – Lara by Maitreya
Mesh Head – Cate by LeLutka
Skin– Lillian by Glam Affair
Shape - mine
Eyes – by LeLutka  (comes with the mesh head)
Eye Appliers -  Yonder  by Izzie's
Hair – Morgan by pr!tty
Outfit -  Lounge Wear by Kaithleen's  (Available at Cosmopolitan)
Rings - **RE** Luxy Rings by RealEvil Ind  

Pose by Morgane 

Taken at a friend's sim..

0 yorum:

Post a Comment