Tuesday 26 April 2016

finding herself..


been spending some time lately sorting out what i want to do here. in my blogging space.. i love this avenue of creativity.. for me it is not just taking a pic and showing an amazing creators designs at a current event, or even a design that has been around a while.. for me it is important to capture 'me' as well.. who knows what facet of 'me' you will get to see.. but it is important to be myself..

talking to a couple friends this afternoon i am going to move along a more focused path.. but with my many facets it may not always be obvious.. but you will always get me.. ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG.. i got into UBER within minutes of it opening and it is a fantastic round!! last night i gave a peak to the release from Just Because... today the amazing collaboration of Azuchi and Vinyl.. the lingerie by Tetra.. oh and swing by Cosmopolitan for this great tattoo release by White Widow!

outfit ~
Azuchi-Vinyl Stevie Leather Jacket available at Uber
TETRA - Lingerie Spring Set (Arctic) available at Uber  

widow ~
[White~Widow] Criminal available at Cosmopolitan

hair ~
Exile::Memory Bliss   

body ~ 
IKON Hope Eyes - Storm
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body
LeLutka Mesh Head- Simone
Glam Affair - ( Lelutka Heads ) Jin Appliers
*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes
Slink Hands (Elegant)
Slink High Feet
[MANDALA] STEKING ears season 5
Shape by League, no longer available 
 
photo taken at ~
Elysion


♥ raven xx 

0 yorum:

Post a Comment