Saturday 11 April 2015

all tied up...


i always tell myself i am going to give up gachas.. but then.. an event comes around and two of my favourite creators have machines to tempt me, Stockholm&Lima, and Haste!!!  The Gorean Gacha has begun!!  There are so many wonderful creators for this event.. it is well worth a visit!!.. I was lucky enough to get a uncommon and rare from Stockholm&Lima from my two plays, and my one and only play of Haste gave me the black i wanted! .. so was a great visit to this event..


credits & stuff..

clothes ~
[Haste] Satire Black from the Gorean Gacha
[Haste] Provocation Black
Mad' - FREE Pasties [Appliers] freebie on Marketplace

accessories ~
NOMAD // Bound Wings // Silver Bracelet - i got this from the shiny shabby event and modified it for a choker/collar

body ~ 
Tableau Vivant~  Hatsuhi hair
IKON Sovereign Eyes - Forest
*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body
Slink Hands (Elegant)
Glam Affair - Katra skin - Party from Collabor88

decor ~
Stockholm&Lima: Skull Post_Unicorn RARE from the Gorean Gacha

photo taken at ~
the ~*serein club*~



<3 raven xx

0 yorum:

Post a Comment